Friday, December 09, 2005

memorize Quran technique and Tool

Download Quran Auto Reciter
1.3
(FREE) this particular software has a scheduler. The scheduler is the
only way we are caught lazing around.


The application pops up at the time u have set and starts playing the Ayaa or Surahs that you might want to learn. I have it scheduled at 4:30pm. Its the kind of a time when I'm all settled in work or off work but usually by my PC.

It gives u the freedom to choose from many reciters. My personal favorite for learning is 'Abdullah Basfar' but when it comes to just revising I'd prefer the melodious 'Sa'd Al-Ghamidi'. You need to connect to the internet just that once when u require a particular Ayaa or surah; the next time it does not require the internet for recitation.

This software does other things too but all other features require more development.
For example the Athan alert requires manual input of timings on the other hand I'd prefer another software for Athan alerts which automatically retrieves daily timings from the internet.

The website too has a lot of other stuff you may be interested in http://www.searchtruth.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home